Is your IBM Hardware reaching End of Support? If so, there’s still time to protect your withdrawn equipment with an IBM Hardware Support Extension!
Blog by Jim Howell, CleanSlate Systems Architect
There are many reasons why you or your customers might keep withdrawn machines operating in a production environment. Purchasing delays, development and test cycles, or lagging migration projects are a few of these reasons. But maintaining and repairing withdrawn equipment on your own can significantly increase a range of operational risks
and maintenance costs. Third party providers can be scarce, expensive and may take more time than necessary to get parts or perform repairs. IBM Technology Support Services offers hardware extension support for withdrawn equipment. By using this extension support, you can continue to protect your current hardware investment at a more affordable cost while planning your budget more effectively. No one knows your hardware environment better than IBM.
Keep your IBM equipment productive after withdrawal with an IBM Hardware Support Extension from CleanSlate Technology Group.
An IBM Hardware Support Extension maintenance solution helps reduce risk and protect your technology investments so you can:
- Continue using existing servers, storage units and other hardware more affordably
- Gain more time to complete technology upgrades and migrations
- Acquire additional time for better capital expenditures and budget planning
- Avoid business delays, lost data, sales revenue declines, compliance challenges and decreased staff productivity
- Retain shareholder trust, consumer confidence and customer loyalty
- Support your IT infrastructure while keeping IT staff focused on more productive, business-critical goals
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your withdrawn technology is still protected
Do you have hardware other than IBM in your Data Center?
No worries! We can help with that too!
Ask us about IBM Multi-Vendor IT Support Services (MVS).
MVS can help you simplify IT support management by streamlining multiple OEM and vendor contracts to a single
vendor with the expertise to care for all your technology support needs, improve availability, resolve issues quickly and reduce outages with IBM’s proactive, reactive, onsite and remote support for your multi-vendor data center and across your IT environment.
Platinum IBM Business Partner CleanSlate Technology Group and IBM are ready to develop an agreement that matches your requirements regardless of the size of your enterprise.
Help reduce risk and protect your technology investments. Your IT environment might be complex, but supporting it doesn’t have to be.
Avoid gaps in coverage or to find out if your hardware is going End Of Support (EOS) by contacting CleanSlate now!