Category: AWS

Cost savings through CleanSlate cloud healthcheck

Provider of transformational online learning and educational services for students and teachers with a focus on K-12 STEM based resources.

Location

Midwest

Employees

200

Industry

Midwest

Technology Solutions

AWS Trusted Advisor CloudCheckr

Challenge

Our client had several different application platforms deployed to AWS, but month over month cost increases were unable to be explained or predicted. Overtime, unexpected cost increases led to budget overruns and began impacting other budgeted projects. Cloud costs had risen 35% since the previous quarter without additional workloads being introduced to the current cloud footprint.

“CleanSlate assisted us in a review/audit of our AWS footprint and put together a remediation plan and roadmap to help reduce our TCO and improve our efficiency on AWS utilization. They provided a high quality, professional service that has already paid dividends based on our savings in AWS.”

Solutions

“CleanSlate assisted us in a review/audit of our AWS footprint and put together a remediation plan and roadmap to help reduce our TCO and improve our efficiency on AWS utilization. They provided a high quality, professional service that has already paid dividends based on our savings in AWS.”

Results & Additional Info

CleanSlate successfully completed the project with the following outcomes: ◊ A Cloud Optimization Roadmap was delivered to provide a clear implementation plan for the remediation efforts determined in the assessment findings. ◊ Provided multiple recommendations to achieve cost reduction. The initial implementation represented a 41% reduction in costs, with a secondary phase targeted to reduce the subscription costs by another 21%, providing an overall cost reduction of 62%.

more success stories

We work with medium- to enterprise-size organizations looking for a trusted partner to build and implement cloud solutions that enable growth and scale, flexibility, innovation, and more.

PSI – Migration and Modernization

CleanSlate had the opportunity to work with PSI, a partner in the online education industry, who wanted to migrate their systems to the cloud and modernize them in the process.

OFS – Security Healthcheck

The client, headquartered in Huntingburg, Indiana, is a company that specializes in the manufacturing of furniture for the workplace, healthcare, education, hospitality, and governmental industries.

Cloud Cost Optimization

North American provider of outsourced technology services including Call Center, Help Desk, Field Support and other related public and private sector services.

Let’s talk

Thinking about moving to the cloud or assessing your current cloud environment? You probably have questions. We’ll get you the answers you need to help you make the right decision.