We’re happy to report that CleanSlate is now a partner with MuleSoft and its family of products. Our team is officially certified by MuleSoft, and ready to create, design, and deliver results-driven solutions using their platform.
What is MuleSoft?
MuleSoft (NYSE:MULE) started as a middleware/messaging provider. Today, they provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution for those wanting to perform integrations in the cloud. In late 2012, MuleSoft also founded APIhub (now Anypoint Platform), a social network for developers to collaborate on thousands of APIs.
The Mule ESB product is the company’s service-oriented architecture (SOA) solution, providing a platform for connecting enterprise applications both on-premises and in the cloud. The goal is to eliminate point-to-point integrations—which are cumbersome to manage—and to allow MuleSoft to act as a central integration service.
MuleSoft also includes a publishing platform with dedicated tools to generate API documentation. The company is a founding member of the RAML effort, and contributes to and supports the OpenAPI specification as well.
How We Work with MuleSoft.
Our team can partner with you to implement the following aspects of MuleSoft:
- Architecture & Design – Our team will spend time understanding your needs, then design and build a model that best meets your objectives.
- Health Check & Performance Optimization – We will review your existing or planned implementation, providing health checks (where possible), and recommending optimizations which can improve throughput and performance.
- Migration & Conversion – Our expertise with integration providers allows us to assist or lead your migration and conversion effort into the MuleSoft product family.
- Development & Implementation – CleanSlate has the expertise to develop and implement API services within the Mule product line, including RAML/OpenAPI into the lifecycle.
- Security & API Management – Our team understands security, compliance, and management for APIs, and can provide best practices for protection of your MuleSoft end-points.
- Build Automation – We have a long history of automating the MuleSoft build pipeline process, making CI/CD a reality for middleware services.
The above list is only a high-level overview of our services. If you have a need that doesn’t fall into one of these categories, feel free to reach out to us—we can probably help.
We’re excited to be a certified MuleSoft partner, and we look forward to helping our clients with their MuleSoft needs. Contact us today if you have questions about MuleSoft integration—or if you’re looking for a technology partner who can help you get the most out of the platform.