We’re happy to report that CleanSlate is now a partner with MuleSoft and its family of products. Our team is officially certified by MuleSoft, and ready to create, design, and deliver results-driven solutions using their platform.
What is MuleSoft?
MuleSoft (NYSE:MULE) started as a middleware/messaging provider. Today, they provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution for those wanting to perform integrations in the cloud. In late 2012, MuleSoft also founded APIhub (now Anypoint Platform), a social network for developers to collaborate on thousands of APIs.
The Mule ESB product is the company’s service-oriented architecture (SOA) solution, providing a platform for connecting enterprise applications both on-premises and in the cloud. The goal is to eliminate point-to-point integrations—which are cumbersome to manage—and to allow MuleSoft to act as a central integration service.
MuleSoft also includes a publishing platform with dedicated tools to generate API documentation. The company is a founding member of the RAML effort, and contributes to and supports the OpenAPI specification as well.
|Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service||Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management|
How We Work with MuleSoft.
Our team can partner with you to implement the following aspects of MuleSoft:
- Architecture & Design – Our team will spend time understanding your needs, then design and build a model that best meets your objectives.
- Health Check & Performance Optimization – We will review your existing or planned implementation, providing health checks (where possible), and recommending optimizations which can improve throughput and performance.
- Migration & Conversion – Our expertise with integration providers allows us to assist or lead your migration and conversion effort into the MuleSoft product family.
- Development & Implementation – CleanSlate has the expertise to develop and implement API services within the Mule product line, including RAML/OpenAPI into the lifecycle.
- Security & API Management – Our team understands security, compliance, and management for APIs, and can provide best practices for protection of your MuleSoft end-points.
- Build Automation – We have a long history of automating the MuleSoft build pipeline process, making CI/CD a reality for middleware services.
The above list is only a high-level overview of our services. If you have a need that doesn’t fall into one of these categories, feel free to reach out to us—we can probably help.
We’re excited to be a certified MuleSoft partner, and we look forward to helping our clients with their MuleSoft needs. Contact us today if you have questions about MuleSoft integration—or if you’re looking for a technology partner who can help you get the most out of the platform.