Software licensing compliance can get complicated quickly. And with the constant changes in rules, updates, and trends, it’s easy to get left behind. But what if you could get licensing compliance strategy tips and advice directly from the industry’s top companies?
This year, two of our own—Jason Westfall and Bay Van Horne—will be giving a presentation called IBM Sub-Capacity Compliance During Discovery Tool Transition. The focus of the presentation will be on upgrading ILMT, managing licensing compliance during the upgrade, processes to migrate historical data, notable improvements to the system, and strategies for ongoing maintenance.
At Compliance Manager Summit 2017, you’ll also have the chance to hear from other SAM professionals at IBM, Veritas, Oracle, and other companies give presentations, hold roundtable discussions, and dissect case studies to help attendees get a stronger grasp on compliance.
The conference is great for anybody working in SAM, but especially helpful for:
- Software and hardware asset managers
- IT audit and compliance program managers and staff
- Software compliance auditors
- Legal, finance, and accounting staff
- Executives wanting to start or grow an internal software management program
Topics covered at Compliance Manager Summit 2017 will include:
- Preparing for software audits
- Reducing hidden audit costs
- New trends in IBM compliance
- Cloud licensing
- How to successfully challenge audit findings
- Legal approaches to reducing audit/compliance risk
- Compliance contract terms
If you work in SAM, Compliance Manager Summit 2017 is a conference you won’t want to miss. It’s all happening March 13 and 14 at the Crowne Plaza Foster City-San Mateo in San Francisco, California. To purchase tickets for the event, or to get more information about the schedule and speakers, be sure to check out the Compliance Manager Summit 2017 website. We look forward to seeing you there.