BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Who is Cleanslate?
CleanSlate Technology Group (CSTG) is a leading multi-cloud technology consulting firm, specializing in building modern applications and products that move business forward. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS and Azure to ensure we always use a modern cloud approach when solving complex problems for our clients.
From cloud-native development, to modernized legacy systems, we develop and deploy solutions that deliver improved agility, faster innovation, and greater resilience to withstand future challenges. We believe that when you combine the power of technology with brilliant ideas, the sky’s the limit.
What will your Role Look Like?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with a successful history of cultivating relationships, generating leads, and expanding business. You must have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics with a high preference of experience selling IT service solutions to large organizations.
We are looking for proven experience in the following:
- Managing and developing relationships with customers and providing a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services
- Positioning and quoting product & service solutions for clients
- Participating in industry organizations
- Managing leads and opportunities through Salesforce and/or other CRM tools
- Accurately and consistently reporting sales forecasts and opportunity funnels
- Participating in the creation, editing, and closure of service proposals
- Working with the CleanSlate Delivery Organization to understand and position their technologies, understand and articulate their value proposition to clients
- Participating in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect community, including driving attendance to such events and activities
- Representing CleanSlate to clients and prospects and being able to articulate our areas of expertise
- Setting proper expectations and maintaining open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the business development and sales process
- Effectively leveraging supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Professionally developing and presenting sales presentations to large groups and executive-level clients
- Building an accurate and iterative opportunity pipeline
- Track record of achieving quota and goals
- Experience identifying and bringing on new clients
- Requires Bachelors’ degree or equalivent
- 3 to 5 years of related experience selling IT solutions to enterprise clients
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including C-Suite levels
- Experience selling into the identified commercial sectors and bringing established and trusted relationships to CleanSlate that will benefit our growth
- The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges
What will your Team Look like?
Our Cloud Sales Team are explorers, seeking out clients who strive to revolutionize their business with cloud and software solutions. We collaborate with them to uncover their full potential and engage our seasoned consulting team to bring their vision to life. Guiding our clients every step of the way, we ensure their journey to success is seamless.
MORE REASONS YOU’ll LIKE IT HERE
The well-being of our employees is among our top priorities, which is why we offer benefits to improve your lifestyle, not just your workflow. Learn more about the benefits and perks we offer to help you live your life even better.