JR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Who is Cleanslate?
CleanSlate Technology Group (CSTG) is a leading multi-cloud technology consulting firm, specializing in building modern applications and products that move business forward. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS and Azure to ensure we always use a modern cloud approach when solving complex problems for our clients.
From cloud-native development, to modernized legacy systems, we develop and deploy solutions that deliver improved agility, faster innovation, and greater resilience to withstand future challenges. We believe that when you combine the power of technology with brilliant ideas, the sky’s the limit.
What will your Role Look Like?
The ideal person for this role is self-motivated, organized, and a team player who will help drive new business to the IBM space. You will be involved with cultivating relationships with our IBM business partners and handling various responsibilities associated with the sales process, such as order processing, quoting, and deal registrations. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys learning while working with a great, supportive team.
This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Some travel is required.
- B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a similar discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in any of the following roles: Sales/Client Relationships, Administrative Support, Leadership role within School Organizations or Volunteer Programs, and Project Coordination/Management
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Products i.e Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Experience with or willingness to learn demand generation concepts to run campaigns using social media and other tools
- Willing to travel several times each quarter
- Must have excellent communication skills and comfortability interacting will all levels of leadership
What will your Team Look like?
Our IBM Sales team helps drive the awareness and sale of IBM software solutions. Our constant vigilance and ability to navigate the complexities mean clients can focus on staying competitive. As a Platinum IBM partner and cross-brand seller, we can handle the entire IBM portfolio, ensuring a successful experience throughout the sales life cycle.
MORE REASONS YOU’ll LIKE IT HERE
The well-being of our employees is among our top priorities, which is why we offer benefits to improve your lifestyle, not just your workflow. Learn more about the benefits and perks we offer to help you live your life even better.