DEVOPS – CI/CD
Who is Cleanslate?
CleanSlate Technology Group (CSTG) is a leading multi-cloud technology consulting firm, specializing in building modern applications and products that move business forward. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS and Azure to ensure we always use a modern cloud approach when solving complex problems for our clients.
From cloud-native development, to modernized legacy systems, we develop and deploy solutions that deliver improved agility, faster innovation, and greater resilience to withstand future challenges. We believe that when you combine the power of technology with brilliant ideas, the sky’s the limit.
What will your Role Look Like?
The ideal team member for CSTG is someone who can deliver technical solutions in a modern way while leveraging cloud-native development and having a passion for building applications. The primary focus of a DevOps CI/CD Developer is to help our clients build reliable, performant, and scalable solutions to help drive our customers’ business forward.
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Azure ADO, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI/CD, Harness, ArgoCD, or Jenkins
- Experience with containerization management tools and services such as Kubernetes, EKS, Kops, HELM, or ECS
- Working knowledge of multi-account architecture, leveraging tools such as AWS Control Tower, SCPs, GuardRails, and Transit Gateways
- Wide technology experience that may include cloud architecture, cloud migrations, application development, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, analytics, or machine learning
- Working knowledge of key AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, and Eventbridge
- Some experience developing in one of the following languages: Java, Python, Go, Node.Js, or C#
- You are a life-long learner, enjoy new challenges, and have a creator mindset
What will your Team Look like?
Our Cloud Delivery team helps to provide advisory, architectural, and implementations for our customers and helps drive their cloud journey. We are solution-driven technologists that have a passion for solving our customers’ challenges with cutting-edge technologies. Our team members need to be constantly curious and unparalleled problem solvers to tackle the exciting and complex work our clients bring to us.
MORE REASONS YOU’ll LIKE IT HERE
The well-being of our employees is among our top priorities, which is why we offer benefits to improve your lifestyle, not just your workflow. Learn more about the benefits and perks we offer to help you live your life even better.