Our team at CleanSlate is happy to announce that we’ll be attending Dreamforce ’17, the annual Salesforce conference held in San Francisco from November 6th through the 9th. It’ll be here before you know it—so if you’re going, it’s time to start making a plan!
One of the best ways to get ready is by checking out the official Trailhead for the conference, which explains everything you need to know. And if you happen to be speaking at Dreamforce ’17, it’s an excellent resource for helping you create great content for your topic. You can also stay up to date with all the latest Dreamforce ‘17 info by checking out the Road to Dreamforce webinars.
If you’re headed to Dreamforce ’17, here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- The Agenda Builder will be released soon. Use it to plan your sessions, and be sure to keep the locations in mind. The Dreamforce campus is large and you don’t want to use all your time trekking back and forth. It’s a good idea to set two or three learning goals and schedule around them.
- Dress in layers. San Francisco weather is unpredictable and routinely swings from warm to chilly with an average daily high of 65 and low of 50 in November.
- Plan on a lot of walking. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes—the average Dreamforce attendee walks five miles each day.
- Don’t forget the swag bag. Bring an extra suitcase for all the awesome swag you’re going to bring home—there will be plenty of opportunities to get some!
- Don’t lose your badge. It’s your Dreamforce ID and you need it to get into sessions. It’s also how you’ll get partner swag to fill up that extra suitcase we told you about.
- Make time to enjoy the city. San Francisco is one of the most beautiful, interesting cities in the world. Be sure to take advantage of your time there. If you need a few ideas about what to do, check out sftravel.com.
Hopefully these tips will help you get the most out of your Dreamforce ’17 experience. And as always, if you’re looking for help with anything related to application development or Salesforce – or have questions about Dreamforce ’17 – don’t hesitate to contact us.