Out with the old and in with the new!
This saying is especially true in Salesforce. If you’re like me, you’re probably just now getting used to the new functionality that came with the Winter 2017 release. However, the Spring ’17 release is just around the corner with Sandbox previews beginning next month. You can find more information about the Sandbox release cycle here.
So, what are a few of the cool, new features coming with Spring ’17?
- Duplicate Management for Person Accounts
- Lightning Support for Lookup Filters
- Merge Contacts across Accounts
- Items to Approve on Lightning Experience Home Page (big improvement!)
- Search for Contacts by Account Name
You will find the 479 page Spring ’17 release notes here. I’ve put the Release Milestone schedule below so you that you can see the release schedule. And, finally, for those Salesforce certification holders (like myself): The Webassessor will release the Spring ’17 maintenance exam on March 27 via Webassessor. To see how the CleanSlate team can help you make the most out of your Salesforce org, drop us a message!